Decembers meeting will be an extra special one!
- We are going to be having Matt Gammache-Asselin do a remote presentation on the Parse API & Android SDK and how you can use it to build your own cloud backed Android apps!
- John Stewart is going to be talking about his NDK backed android app FreeX3D that he recently published to the play store. It uses OpenGL and 3D meshes to let you preview your models before you export write them out with your 3D printer.
We are still accepting more presentations, and if you have any questions/subject matter you’d like covered for the Parse API let us know!
If you have any questions you would like to ask about Parse, write them as comments to this reddit post. Upvote comments you want answered. We’ll get Matt to answer the top voted questions.
We are going to be starting this one at 6:30 sharp so we aren’t keeping Matt waiting for too long, so try not to be late!
November 21st starting at 6:30pm
Shopify (Protoss Boardroom) – 126 York St (Back Doors With the Unicorns on them) Ottawa, Ontario
This month (and subsequent months) we’ll be meeting in the Shopify Protoss Boardroom. We shouldn’t have to worry too much about any future scheduling conflicts.
We really don’t have much on the schedule, so feel free to let us know that you are interested in presenting something.
- Chris Saunders or Carson Brown — Beermon: For monitoring your beer.. mon.
- Antoine Grondin – Demo of an application he’s been working on
Other than that, we’ll just hack on some projects for a little while.
The October meeting is tomorrow! There are currently no scheduled presentations. If you would like to present something email the organizers or let us know on the mailing list. If there are no presentations for the meeting, it will be hosted like a droidhack where people can hack on stuff and ask questions.
- None (at the moment) = droidhack
The meeting will still be at the Shopify lounge, but will be held in one of the boardrooms instead of the main room.